Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Friendship

Have found a new buddy that has been a welcome addition in my life. He is a bit older than me, and he and I have a very similar outlook on why things are the way they are. We have a pretty good list of happy hour menus that we are compiling, so we can go out and chew the fat and not pay much over $10 each – even though the entrees at these places are over $30… Not having peers has been a palpable hole in my existence the last few years. It’s nice to have someone to listen to who works hard for a living and wants to make the world a better place in his own way. It’s nice to be able to share my ideas in a safe environment with little fear of attack from an opinionated adversary. Rather, I am only receiving a differing opinion from him, and we agree to contribute a willingness to allow one another to be just as we are.  

No... not nice. Necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment